Best App for Free Music Downloads for Iphone
"All-time free music actor app and I've tried all of them" - FaisalBeanzi
"Best music feel I have used on the App Store to date!" - Lupini66444
Musi lets you bookmark and organize your favourite music videos, build playlists, share with friends, and more. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device. Best of all? IT'S FREE!
Here's a brief overview of Musi's features:
- Create infinite playlists and build the perfect library
- Share playlists with your friends
- Fine tune audio with a congenital in blaster
- Stream content to any AirPlay enabled device
- Control Musi through your motorcar, stereo, and more
Download the app now and become part of the Musi squad!
What's New
Version vi.2.15
- Added the playlist elapsing when viewing playlists
- Added the ability to ameliorate bulk-import tracks into a playlist, and merge playlists together
- Added a progress indicator when importing from a backup
- Stock-still a bug where some playlists in Search could not be shuffled
- Fixed a number of miscellaneous bugs
- Significantly improved app launch speed and reduced the app'southward memory footprint for users with large libraries and playlists
- Simplified the "Create Playlist" page to make playlist importing easier
- When restoring from a backup code, a description of the fill-in has been added to avoid accidentally importing empty backups
Ratings and Reviews
Number one music streaming app
Everyone knows it's the best music streaming app, that'due south why when they were closed down considering of legal bug dozens of copy cats tried to take its place. Just none of them tin can top the original, I do not use it as often since I can afford Apple tree Music but fifty-fifty then, Apple Music doesn't allow you to search specifically what song you want to heed to in your own play list. Musi has mode better features, and it's worth paying to get rid of ads, not because they are annoying which they can be sometimes, simply to support the people who made this Grade A app. The but reason I'm however using Apple tree Music over musi is because some artists have different versions of the songs exclusively on Apple Music that I like amend but if even then I come back to musi because if it's simplicity, efficiency, and versatility.
Two features they could add that would make this app from A tier to S tier, is to figure out how to let the phone continue playing a song that's loaded when out of WiFi range for the repeat button. Secondly add together a feature which allows yous to speed upward or slow downward certain songs you want. We all have speed up a song and noticed it sounded fashion better, but it would be awesome if nosotros can set a song to automatically be played at a higher or lower speed, in our queue. Developers those are the keys to taking the app to the next level. Make us proud!
Best App E'er
I dear this app and don't consider using another music app. Great job developers👏🏻. My "one small problem" is that when I select a song and it opens I usually swipe dorsum downward and so I can add together more than songs to my queue, or just avert watching an add when I don't want to watch a music video. When y'all do this also fast after showtime selecting a song the screen volition get stuck with your library on the very superlative of the screen and the screen you were merely on roofing the majority. When this happens you lose control over all features of the app and are forced to restart it or just exit the app and listen to songs on shuffle play or wherever y'all chose the song you were on out of. The only other issue I've had has only occurred a few times and simply when I've been using the app for a long time. What happens is I will select a song and instead of taking me into the video screen for that song it volition just beginning playing the song and not even prove the lesser bar with what song I'grand playing and then I can't enter the video screen that manner either. That is a rare problem and not really a big bargain. Only overall slap-up app I recommend this to everyone I know.👍🏻
Musi is AMAZINGLY Awesome!
This app is awesome! Information technology gives you music yous would like to hear and it's free! Everyone likes a costless music app! Musi is the best music app you tin can find out in that location! Btw whoever hasn't downloaded musi you should! Musi is a crawly and free music app! Thank ,the gods that this game exists!! Whoever is reading this review you are a lucky ducky person correct now! I know I am being a trivial to much with this review right at present simply, actually MUSI is that good like for existent peeps! Y'all should actually download this app if you want gratis music with out paying for nothing!! Hope y'all are being condom and good for you out in the virus! If yous are bored in the house you should download this app for gratis music to listen to while in quarantine! I promise at that place is no paying in MUSI! Hope you enjoyed this review! Before You go y'all should listen to the other stuff I'grand about to say about musi. Musi is a great app just you have to exist older than 12 cause there is drugs,nudity and balmy content. Basically y'all should be at least older than 12 years old. There could be some things y'all would not similar your kids to see or lookout parents! Make sure you accept the apps first earlier your kids download apps they don't know parents!
App Privacy
The developer, Musi Inc., indicated that the app'due south privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer'south privacy policy.
Data Used to Track Y'all
The following data may exist used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Location
- Identifiers
- Usage Data
Data Linked to Y'all
The post-obit data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Identifiers
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but information technology is non linked to your identity:
- Location
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Diagnostics
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you employ or your age. Learn More
Information
- Seller
- Musi Inc.
- Size
- 39.8 MB
- Category
- Music
- Compatibility
-
- iPhone
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPad
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Mac
- Requires macOS xi.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Exceptional/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright
- © 2022 Musi Inc.
- Toll
- Free
- In-App Purchases
-
- Remove Ads $five.99
- Developer Website
- App Support
- Privacy Policy
Supports
-
Family unit Sharing
With Family Sharing set up, upwardly to six family members can employ this app.
You Might As well Similar
DOWNLOAD HERE
Posted by: hawkinstencephad.blogspot.com
